Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the development corporate and business unit strategy, working alongside advisors.
- Support strategic planning process across all business units, including the annual budget exercise
- Provide transaction support in delivering commercial due diligence and post acquisition integration plan
- Analyze industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance
- Deliver analytically rigorous and datadriven insights that help executives make strategic decisions and drive business priories
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following:
- 25 years of experience with at least 1-2 years at a leading strategy consulting firm;
- Possess strong knowledge of the FMCG segment. Past working experience in consumer goods business preferred;
- Ability to work autonomously and also collaboratively;
- Excellent analytical skills and effective presentation skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and react to changing priorities;
- Highest level of integrity, intellectual capability and professionalism.
Interested candidates, please forward your updated resume with a recent photo, stating your expected salary and notice required. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.