Reporting To : General Manager, South West Asia (SWA)
Direct Reports : 1-2 Specialty Sales Manager
Geographical Coverage : Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos
Direct Reporting Staff : Technical Sales Representative, Specialty Products
Functional Relationships : Area’s Specialty Products Sales team, Regional BU Managers, Regional Technical and Engineering Managers, Regional Marketing Manager, Regional Supply Chain, Customer Service and Finance teams.
OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
The job holder will be based in Thailand covering SWA zone namely markets of Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos, to grow sales of specialty products range.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute a sustainable sales plan to expand and retain market shares for specialty products range in Thailand and countries in charge.
- Build strong customer relationship with direct accounts and grow sales at these accounts.
- Drive and track sales performance of the agents and distributors.
- Take active role in developing the monthly sales forecast and annual sales budget for countries in charge
- Contribute to product marketing, sales tools design and product training to distributors and agent sales team
- Identify and coordinate technical, marketing and equipment support services to match the needs of the customers
- Collaborate with cross functional team particularly with Customer Service to constantly strike for high customer satisfaction
- Ensure customers’ data, visit reports and projects update are timely and accurately entered and managed within the CRM system
- Postgraduate degree in animal sciences, animal nutrition or veterinary science.
- At least 10 years’ experience, preferably in MNC in technical sales (B2B), product management with specialty products (nutrition or health) for livestock industry.
- Strong knowledge and efficient technical sales skill for animal nutrition specialty products.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Customer & Sales Focus to fully understand the needs and provide solutions to clients.
- Results oriented to focus on delivering business results set by line manager.
- Leadership skills to work and deliver business efficiencies in matrix organization.
- Energetic and self-driven with good interpersonal, presentation, negotiation skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with others, stron collaboration and team work skill
- Speak, listen and write fluently in English.
- Basic Salary
- Variable Bonus
- Car provided
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Moderate frequent inside Thailand and countries of charge.
Interested candidates, please forward your updated resume with a recent photo, stating your expected salary and notice required. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.