OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
- Responsible for the full spectrum of financial functions for the company including formulation and implementation of strategies and policies, financial management, corporate finance activities, treasury (optional), fund raising operations and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Be the main negotiator with bankers and lead-manage any project on investments, joint-ventures, mergers and acquisitions as well as financial and corporate restructuring.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Develop financial, accounting and tax strategies.
- Manage capital request, budgeting and forecast processes.
- Develop key performance measures that support the company's strategic direction.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the corporate management team.
- Maintain relationship and collaborate with corporate management members to build, refine and implement profitability models to improve forecast, pipelines, margins and cash flow.
- Establish strong rapport with external professionals like bankers and auditors.
- Oversee the accounting & finance, treasury, investor relations, legal, tax planning, financial software system, hedging, costing, capital/fund allocation for business development, cash management, finance policy & procedures, business efficiency improvement, annual budget and forecast.
- Establish internal control process and procedures.
- Manage and lead M&A, JV, new set up initiatives from performing due diligence, submitting financial analysis, negotiating with business partners to closure of successful business partnership.
- Provide all financial statements/reports/analysis/results to corporate management team and board of directors to meet business and financial objectives across all business entities.
- Review, propose and release dividends as approved by board of directors.
- Prepare quarterly/annual reports as accordance to Singapore regulations.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile.
- Manage and review risk assessment, and make appropriate recommendation to the board of directors.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
- Ensure that the company complies with all finance, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government authorities.
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Arrange for debt and equity financing.
- Invest and raise funds.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/Finance, CPA a must.
- Experience in F&B, FMCG or retail environment is a must
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a senior management role.
- Experience in regional accounting responsibility.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Mature individual who can interface with internal/external customers of all levels.
- Organized, time-sensitive and results driven.
- Basic Salary (13 months)
- Variable Bonus
Interested candidates, please forward your updated resume with a recent photo, stating your expected salary and notice required. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.