Job Title : Sales Director, Asia Pacific
Industry : Aerospace
Department : Airlines & Fleets
Reporting To : General Manager cum Vice President, Asia
OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
This is an individual sales contributor role to develop MRO sales in the Asia Pacific region.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source, identify, develop and expand clientele and sales revenue for the Asia region to achieve overall corporate business objectives.
- Responsible for customer sales visits, clinching sales and signing agreements with customers.
- Work closely with HQ and counterparts to strategize corporate goals and objectives with focus on the AP region; to achieve optimal sales results.
- Key account management by establishing good rapport and follow up with them.
- Establish new business relationship for business growth.
- Identify, recommend and work with appointed local agents in countries with tough penetration to increase sales opportunities
- Communicate effectively and closely with internal counterparts to ensure promised deliverables.
- Prepare and submit business plan, sales forecast and regular reports.
- Conduct business and sales analysis; collect market movements and information to keep abreast with the aerospace industry.
- Involved in organizing, marketing and attending of airshows and related workshops/seminars to create brand awareness and establish strong business network.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years in sales and business development experience in the aerospace MRO industry.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Possesses strong network in the aerospace industry.
- Engineering inclined.
- Good knowledge of MRO service and procedure.
- Basic Salary (13 months)
- Sales Incentive
- Willing to travel.
- Highly self-motivated and result-oriented
- A go-getter
Interested candidates, please forward your updated resume with a recent photo, stating your expected salary and notice required. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.