JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adhere to all company guidelines.
- Coordinate with M&E Consultants, main contractors, project team and architect that the design is free from code violations.
- To be able to work on site and regular overseas travelling are required.
- Work closely with main contractor, project team and estimating department to confirm architectural design, technical accuracy and budget for each project.
- Meet regularly to discuss the status of the current project.
- Manage the overall project budget and construction costs.
- Ensure that project always follows all safety guidelines and codes.
- During construction, needs to anticipate unforeseen conditions such as gaps in construction documents, project being over budget, unrealistic deadlines. Provides solutions to resolve such issues.
- Upon completion of Phase I, proceeds to internal retro-fitting
- Set up internal infrastructure to ensue high levels of security and maximize energy efficiency. Highlights include:
- Chilled water system with no environmentally hazardous refrigerants.
- Enhanced security features that include multi-levels of security clearance
- Water and lead detection system within the suites
- Fire protection system within the suites – smoke detectors, gas suppression and pre-action sprinkler systems
- Full telecommunications route diversity
- Strict cable management systems
- Green features.
- Degree in Construction Management, Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering, or equivalent.
- 5 year or more in the construction field.
- Experience working on data centre projects.
Interested candidates, please forward your updated resume with a recent photo, stating your expected salary and notice required. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.