OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
You will be responsible for the overall performance of the Parts and Inventory division including sales, sales forecast, customer satisfaction, profitability, marketing programs, pricing, purchasing, inventory control and store.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Parts Sales Management
- Formulate and implement the sales & business plan to achieve the business objectives for all aftersales related products represented by the company.
- Drive sales, monitor, track and review sales performance and take necessary actions to ensure that goals are met.
- Identify, develop and implement marketing strategies to maintain competitiveness; retain existing customers; and add new customers to increase the company's market share.
- Establish and maintain excellent rapport with business associates, e.g. commercial customers, internal and external colleagues, & etc.
- Develop and Implement new parts sales initiatives with a view to increase parts sales revenue
- Systemise tracking of new equipment service schedules, targeting customers & proactively developing service related parts sales
- Planning, organizing, purchasing, supplier control/selection, logistics and inventory control.
- Manage, motivate and control a dedicated purchasing and logistics team in a proactive and business-focused manner to ensure maximum efficiency and output.
- Implement Inventory reduction campaign through standardisation working with sales, design and production departments
- Develop and implement spare parts sales & inventory management standard policies and procedures.
- Ensure all activities of the department comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards.
- Provide ongoing training and coaching to staff to ensure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform their required tasks
- Monitor, evaluate and improve the performance and efficiencies of staff, agents and vendors.
- Maintain strong communications and build good rapport with all stakeholders within the business. These include regional sales managers, service managers, global agents and customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 8-10 years of management experience in Parts Sales and Supply Chain functions in the automotive or heavy equipment industry.
- Prior working experience in automotive dealership, heavy equipment or distribution is required for this role.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Need to have strong leadership and remarkable achievements in a similar role, with strong commercial acumen and excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic Salary (13 months)
- Transport – S$400 + S$300 (fuel card)
- Mobile – S$60 + overseas claims
- Sales incentive or bonus
Interested candidates, please forward your updated resume with a recent photo, stating your expected salary and notice required. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.