OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
Provide leadership and coordination of company Human Resource functions.
Develop and implement corporate Human Resource strategy and programs.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create company strategic recruitment and selection plan.
- Coordinate company equal opportunity programs to achieve diversity goals.
- Create company strategic training and organizational development plan to meet personal, professional, and organizational needs of company employees.
- Oversee compensation programs to ensure regulatory compliance and competitive salary levels.
- Oversee the design and development of compensation strategy and programs.
- Direct the administration of benefit programs to include: health, retirement, death, disability, and unemployment.
- Evaluate and recommend improvement to benefit programs.
- Coordinate the administration and negotiation of union contracts.
- Develop and coordinate grievances and mediate workplace disputes.
- Evaluate procedures and technology solutions to improve human resources data management.
- Recommend and maintain an organizational structure and staffing level to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Evaluate company culture and provide recommendations on changes to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Evaluate and recommend human resource outsourcing opportunities and identify potential vendors.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for the division and perform periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Recommend and establish company policies and procedures.
- Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop five year and ten year business plans for the company.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
Masters / Degree in Human Resources
HR Generalist but strong in Organization Development and policies.
10 years of experience in a senior-level Human Resource position.
Experience in strategic planning and execution; design, development and implementation of salary administration plan and benefit programs.
Experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
Must have work experience in China.
Have managed company with more than 10,000 people, and MNC with USD500 million to USD 1 billion turnover.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Bilingual in both English and Chinese.
Knowledge of contracting, negotiating and change management; local employment, organizational development theory and practices, wage and salary laws and regulations.
Ability to analyse and assess training and development needs. Knowledge of organizational development theory and practices.
Ability to negotiate and manage collective bargaining agreements and alternative dispute resolution processes
Knowledge of computerized information systems used in human resources
Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Able to work under highly pressurized environment
Hands on and willing to walk the ground.
Exposure in Multi-cultural environment preferred.
Basic Salary (13 months)
Expatriate terms but no education subsidy for children
Home leave once a year
Willing to travel.